Hello Mom!!!
Well. this week was absolutely crazy! But I guess that is how it
goes when the work is going well! We had some baptisms this
last Saturday! Most definatly the most amazing experience in my
life! You know the family that I have been talking about, the one with 9 kids? Yeah, the oldest, Desirae, was not even going to wait for her parents to have
things worked out before she was going to be baptized, so we had it set up
that her and her younger Brother Jakob could be baptized. They are the greatest
little kids, the spirit is very strong with them. The lord has amazing
things in their future in the church, I can feel it. I am so grateful for Gods
blessing to let me help them find the path that he has planned for them. We also have found a lot of amazing people, can you
believe we had 9 investigators at church, not even counting Dessy
and Jakob! Yeah, we sure surprised Elder Bowers our District leader.
Us too, we are way too used to having no investigators at
church. So things are really looking up here in Richmond ! I am pretty sure that I will stay
here because Elder Syrett has been here for 7 1/2 months. Since he is leaving, he has been going
around getting pictures with everyone. It would be way sad to leave this place
while the work has picked up so much! I have really come to know what the missionaries mean when they have said they love the people, I truly have come to
love those of whom we teach! The Lord is
most definitiely picking up his work, not just with missionaries, but he is preparing the people to receive it! It is so exciting to
hear how things are at home, I hope all is well and that everyone feels good and is
staying strong with the Lord as their guide, that is the only way to do it.
I'll tell you next week if I all the sudden have to leave next week, but I pray
that I won't, I really love it here, things are hard, but I love it! Remember that I love you, I love you all!
Love, Elder Jade Merlin Grover
| The Gaar Mansion Yes, we DID knock on this door!! Oh yeah!! |
| Jakob and Desirae's baptism |
| At the baptism with Jon and Melissa |





