Dear Family!!!!
Hey How are you? So I talked to the mission office, and had them arrange for me to fly into Farmington, NM, so plan on that. Does Jordan need anything for Christmas? If not I will just have to figure something out. Crazy that Christmas is here again, it seems like it was just a little bit ago, the time is flying so fast!! We have a zone conference this week with Elder Porter of the 70, so that is pretty exciting, it should be a lot of fun!!! Other than that nothing is too different, we just keep on keeping on with the work of the Lord.
Thanksgiving was okay, it was not a regular one, that's for sure. We ate dinner with a recent convert and it was pretty sad to see him pull out a beer and drink it. It was really sad, kinda heart breaking, he was baptized 6 months ago, about 2 months before I got here. It was a really short dinner, but the food was pretty good. So after we went to visit a family that's awesome and we talked with them. Their son is on his mission, they are from Poland, they are awesome! So we spent a couple hours with them, and then we had it approved to watch 17 Miracles, which is an awesome movie. So all in all it was pretty good, really quiet, but good. I also got to play football that morning, so it was a ton of fun!!! Every time I play again it just reminds me how much I love it! I didn't break any bones or anything like that. I love you all and am grateful for all you do!!
Love Elder Grover





