11/09/2012

California - November 5, 2012


Dear Family!

I love you so much! That is so cool that Amber had her baby, a new little niece in the family. It is always a cool thing to add a new family member; and I won't even get to meet her until March. Which brings me to the next topic, I received a letter from the mission office requesting to know  the preferred airport for when I will fly home on March 7, 2013. So if you could let me know where you would prefer that I fly into on that date, that would be great, so I can let the mission office know.

Things are going good here, so far so good with my new companion. He is from Heber City, Utah, so he is one of those Wasach Wasps, or Hornets, or whatever they are.

Awesome that the football team is doing so well and headed off to the championship. Best of luck! Remember to stay humble and to trust in God, and no matter how it ends, keep your head lifted high. Do your best, if the best effort is put into it, you will be proud of the end result.

Love Elder Grover