11/17/2012

California - November 12, 2012

Dear Family,

Sorry to hear about the loss, it is one of the roughest things in the world lose a game like that. But Jens, you are lucky that you have another year to experience it. Take the way you feel now and use that to motivate you to do all you can next year to be the best that you can be.

By the way, I did get the package, I forgot to tell you that. I should have told you that they wanted to know about which airport by the 15th, so this week, haha! That's my bad, sorry! So if you could let me know ASAP which airport you would like me to fly into so I can let the Mission office know, that would be great, thanks! 

Things are going well here, we are just trying to do our best, and we are seeing many blessings and have hopes for a very white Christmas, we are excited!!!!

I love you all so much!!!
Love Elder Grover