Hey family!
So how is life in Blanding? I hope that you passed the Holiday great! Happy New Year! 2011, can you believe that a new year is here already? We are here in REU with all of the zone leaders, we still don't know what we are going to do exactly, but its all good. I just got your e-mail. Gracias for the help on the medicine, I will aske the presidente if he needs anything more. So congratulations Jesse on going throug the temple, there is no greater place on earth - we will go together when I get home. But all is good here and working into January there is a lot to do, but God will help us, I know it. I'm so grateful for the time that I have been given to labor in God's vineyard. I will pull our a little money to buy a few things, but if there is anything you want, just tell me next week and I will do what I can, okay? Sorry, got to go, so I will talk next week. I love you! Take care and God be with you all.
Elder Grover





