2/25/2011

Guatemala - January 17, 2011

So how is the family?
I'm great here with Elder Aguirre, just as happy as we can be working in the Obra del Senor. I will tell you what, it is HOT here! It blows away anything I have ever felt in the US. But here in Tiquisate it is a little different, not like an old city. The production of bananas and Sugar Cain and a fruit called African Palm for the production of oil, has made it into what it is today. But as far as cool traditional items or clothes, there is zero here! We have a baptism this week, her name is Sharon, and she is really smart, she is 9 years old. We are also preparing two families to be baptized. I know that this is God's work, and I love it. I hope all is well at home. I love you all
con amor
Elder Grover