2/25/2011

Guatemala - December 27, 2011

Hey fam!
So how did the Christmas time pass by? Really fast! Yeah, and now it is the new year and all the fun stuff. So, I just want to apologize for not being able to talk to everyone, and also for not being able to tell who was who on the phone. But thanks for the support that you have given me and also for the many prayers. So, I just want Jesse to know the great confidence that God has in him to be a name bearer of His son, and what a great blessing to know that God is sending you where the people you promised in the pre earth life are waiting patiently for your testimony and spirit. Read the Book of Mormon and Preach My Gospel, and also draw near to our Father in Heaven in prayer and you will be stregthened and even given loads of desire and faith. I know with all my hear that this is God's true work and GLORY, how blessed are we to be a part of it. All in all I am great, and my companion is too. We are ready to rock into Enero and see what good we can do. We are teaching two families that are amazing, but you know there are always little set backs, but we are going to find the soluciones. I love you all and with you a Happy New Year!!
con amor,
Elder Grover