2/25/2011

Guatemala - January 24, 2011

Hey Family!
How is the life in the small town, I'm sorry to hear about Kent, but it is good to know that the family is good. So this past week was amazing! My companion is great and truly we are seeing God's hands here in Tiquisate. Last week Hermano Manrique, the husband of Hermana Zoila that was baptized in December, go his problems fixed, and said, "Im ready". Honestly, I was not expecting it, but God know all. This week we are going to go hard again, we are preparing Hermano Angel and Sonia, Emily, and another Sonia to received their ordinances, but with a lot of prayer cuz it is not our work, but His that sent us. I have been wondering how I can take the mission home with me, but I know that if I can serve the Lord with all my heart, it does not matter where I am. So mom, I pulled out a lot of money to buy corte, the traditional apparel, but you are going to have to do some sewing with it. I hope to bring home enough to satisfy the need:) Other than that, we will see what happens. I think I'm only going to need one thing when I get there, and that is a really big coat. But, if I think I need also mas, I will let you know next week. So, I love all and take care.
con amor
Elder Grover