So how is the most wonderful family on the earth? It is okay to be prideful of your family, just read President Ukdorf's talk. So the wrestling is sounding good, it is was easy there would be no growth, but I have confidence in you Jade and Jens. Work hard and do you best! I remember the good old days when coach JJ would always tell me the more conditioned wrestler will have a better outcome. That means that if you are in really good shape you'll push the older, more experienced wrestlers and even win - trust me! Work hard and good things will happen. That's crazy to hear that Elder Lyman will be flying home the same time as me, it will be neat to see him there after two years. About the clothes, I'll do what I can, but traditional clothes are a bit expensive, but I will look a bit. I have some preparations days left, so I will see. But, on to the more important stuff, the zone is doing alright, we have a lot of families to get married in the next few weeks, and I'm trying to work hard. I hope God will forgive me of my faults and slowness, I feel a little old at times (mentally) but I know the Gospel is true and if I understand it, it will change me to be a better person, and I will be able to help others along the way. My really good friend wrote me, he is from Texas, and was my assistant for a very long time, he has there weeks home. He said that the life is great after the mission (still looking for work) but the Gospel is what makes it great. I love the work, and I love Christ! I can't understand it all completely but someday I will, and in that day I will see my Savior's face. I know He lives, I know this is His church, I love you all and thank you!
con amor
Elder Grover





