I know this week is crazy for you all, and I hope this week passes good :) So I thank all of you for your prayers this past week, they really helped me out. I really know that God hears and blesses according to faith and will. Amber told me the story of Lucy - wow, amazing when we have the opportunity to see God's hand in our life. Lucy Mae, I really like her name. So this past week we had the opportunity to baptize this family, Juan and Angela - what a great experience. Later today we should know what happens in the mission, so next week I will fill you in. Oh, and let Tamra know that I have not been able to send any mail. I feel bad, but time is so crunched -I have so much to do. So I hope all will go well this week and I want to know how it all goes, OK :) I love you all and pray for each of you.
Con Amor Elder Grover





