Hello Family,
I'm really OK, don't worry! We have very inspired men at the head of the church, so don't worry. It was the first time in my life that church was canceled. But we had to be in the house for about 36 hours and ready to go to a different area if any thing bad happened. Here in Mazatenago, not much happened. We had other missionaries in an area closer to the cost who were in their house when the storm hit, but the church acts fast in emergencies. We just about got evacuated, but the hurricane did not even hit here in mazate. So really I'm fine, don't worry about me. :) As for the changes I'm staying in my area for 6 more weeks, but they say that there are going to be changes again on the 11 of Junio. So I still don't know where I will be for the rest of the mission. I'm pretty sure that I will be here in REU mission, but to be honest I really don't know yet. That's cool that the last week went good for all of you, I still want Pictures of the activities :) I hope that the trek goes good; just remember to enjoy it, don't get too nervous or anything. And just a hint - the spiritual moments are the things that one will really remember, so follow the spirit and you will have a good experience. Is there any thing I can do for you all? Just remember that I'm always here to serve you OK :) The work here slowed down a bit because of the rain (a lot of rain! really, you just can't imagine how much water we have here). We do have a boy named Adoni that is preparing to get baptized this week, but now is the time to find more, we really need to focus in that. I'm really happy here, working with the Lord. I did read a lot of the Book of Mormon this weekend; read 2 Nephi 31, that is the doctrine of Christ, and if one fulfills with each part like it says, Recibira la vida eterna. I love you all and thank you for your prayers, God listens.
Con Mucho Amor Elder Grover





