Hey,
Great news! I'm so happy to hear that I'm an uncle again! Lucy Mae, I was going to use that name for one of my girls :) really, it is a beautiful name. Congratulations Amber and Kenny! I'm looking forward to pictures! Wow, a lot of things going on! Congrats to everyone and always remember to give the thanks to the giver of all. I know He hears the pleas of each of our hearts and I know without a doubt that he has given His power to man to be his healing hands on the earth. I'm ever ever so grateful for these blessings in my life. I pray for all of you in this falling world to stay strongly founded on the Rock of our Redeemer. This past week I have felt more like a solider than a missionary, the enemy is fighting hard but is powerless against Christ. I know that this is God's work and I'm so happy to be here, I'm fine, don't worry! The rain has not started up yet, so we have not washed away:) The work is good and continues, we are teaching a family that is so amazing; they will get married on Friday and baptized on Saturday. Their names are Juan y Angela. The Lord God lives, I testify of Him and I say it in his name, Amen.
Just a note about the division of the mission; we have not heard anything :( but next week we will have changes, and I think that where we are after that will be where we will stay. I don't know what will happen, but it really does not matter much to me. The work is the same, we just need tofind the people prepared to hear the Gospel. If I end up serving on the coast, then that is where I will serve; and if I am to serve in Xela, then the Lord will move me to Xela.
I love you all, and please remember that I'm here to help in whatever way that I can, OK!
con amor, Elder Grover





