Hey, how's the Grovers doin'? :)
Wow, that is so amazing that Jesse got to play in the All Star game - last minute! Talk about fun; I bet it was a really good experience. All this talk about Jens getting big and stuff is hard to believe... :) Tell him I'm weighing 175 and benching 400 and he better watch out when I come home... :) Maybe sometime in the future that will be true, for right now, staying alive is good enough for me. So other than that, hows' the summer going? Hot, cold, windy? Why didn't anyone tell me that Kristy was expecting? and I need to wish Dad happy fathers day but every day is that just to let you know, thank you for all that you have done for me, you have know idea how far you example advice and love has carried me to were i am, thank you Dad. and also happy birthday Candice; wow, the big 30, I never realized that you are just about ten years older than me. :) Can you imagine when I am the same age that you have now, wow. Time just goes and does not come back. Don't worry Candi, it happens to everyone. But I wish you all the birthday wishes that you could possibly have, thanks for all that you have done for me. So a little news, I'm officially in the new Guatemalan Retalhuleu Mision. I really don't know anything about addresses or other information, but that I think the new president will be here on the 30th. I will continue to give you what I know when I get it. Did you try to send the debit card? Also, a couple things for our converts, deer meat, maybe jerkey, and two CTR rings, one for a girl and one for a guy, not really expensive but nice. I don't know sizes but I wanted to see if it was a possibility. It is for the family we married and baptized. I know this is the work of our loving Father in Heaven and I'm ever so grateful for the opportunity to be a part of it. I love you all and may God bless!
Con Amor Elder Grover





