6/16/2010

Guatemala - June 14, 2010

Hola! How is the most amazing family in the world? Sounds like everyone is very busy, and with work which is very good in these times. So I'm still waiting for Pics and stories with all that goes on, :) So as far as here, it is very hot again, and has only rained like twice all week, but all is well. I'm happy trying to magnify my calling, but sometimes it feels like I'm running on a treadmill going as hard as I can go but not really going anywhere. But the work is still progressing, just a little slower. It just makes me feel so blessed when God puts His hand in my life and gives me the opportunity to see it. I know that my God lives and loves us so much that he gave his son as a sacrifice just so we could come home; that means so much! This work is so big and the adversary is getting upset, the attacks are harder but the miracles are greater! What a blessing this is for me to be here. So tomorrow is an entire mission conference so we will see what happens, I will let you all know when I know for sure. Thanks for all that you do and always remember to give all to God first and everything else will fall into place.
con amor Elder Grover