Estoy bien! Don't worry about me, OK. Here in Mazate there was not much problem and the rain is normal now, about 3 to 6 it rains hard and then nothing. But that is the way it i. This week passed by fast and tranquilo but the things are going to have to start changing, I would imagine. We still don't know about the ultimo or last change before the division. But when I know something, I promise to let you all in on it. The thing is that in a short amount of time the new president will be here. But we are happy working, trying to get back up on our feet again. The work still roles forward. I was reading in Jacob in the Book of Mormon and the world is doing the same thing. But as Jacob prayed for something to happen, the Lord turned something bad, like the Antichrist Sherem, into a blessing; about the whole pueblo tuned to God. We just need to have faith and keep praying and never stop. The Lord is starting to prepare his people. So remember to keep praying and reading and keeping the commandments and all will fall into place. Thanks for everything! Sigan Adelante! ( ¡HA-RA POR ISRAEL!)
con amor Elder Grover
Juan and Angela's wedding
Juan and Angela's Baptism





