HOLA!
Hey family, how are you? Sounds like the Fourth of Julio went good, that is always fun stuff. Wow you're going to go to Yellowstone, that is really neat. I hope you're planning to take a lot of pictures because I will be looking forward to them. I feel bad that I have not taken many pictures in this area, but we have a rule not to carry a camera when working so we don't look like tourists. That is okay because I have a lot of good stories. We just found out that my entire zone stays this transfer, and I will be with Elder Black for a few more weeks, which is great. The Lord blessed us with three investigator familias and they all went to church yesterday, so we are very happy with them. The work continues, and we still need to find more families. An Elder of the Seventy came two weeks ago, Elder Martino, and he talked about giving references to the Elders, something you all could do is pray for the opportunity share the gospel with a family and help them get baptized. Yes, there are people in Blanding that are not members. I know God covers a multiple of sin if we share the Gospel; and he showers us with blessings. We should have all the information next week on the mission, but all went well with the change; Presitente Maravilla is amazing, I have never seen someone that has so much love for the people and love for the work. Now we are going to pick things up at a faster rate, I know it. Anyway, I love you all so much, especially you Mom, I thank you for your letters and more for your prayers. I know God hears the prayers of mothers (the stripling worriers had mothers that prayed fervently), thanks for everything. I really know and testify of this church, it is Christ's. Take care to all!
con amor Elder Grover





