9/30/2009

Guatemala - September 28, 2009

Hello! I'm just great, and how are all of you doing? Wow, sounds like ya' had a busy week, I'm sure glad to hear that your all fine and working hard at it. Man, can you believe that it is already October (pretty much)? We still have one month of rain, we more rain in the last week than we have the whole rest of the season! My companion only has two pairs of shoes, so he usually walks around with wet shoes (they take two days to dry). The area is beautiful, I love the people and the land. The people here are very hard hearted though, so we are working on that right now. My companion is great, we are getting along just fine and working hard. So this week is conference week; I'm so exited to listen to the prophet! I'm just about to finish reading the last Liahona conference edition, and am looking forward to more instruction from the leaders of the church. I encourage all of you to listen to all the sessions! Remember always the importance of family home evening and personal and family prayer and scripture study. These are the fruits of our faith, when we do them we are showing the Lord that we want to receive the blessings and help that he is so willing to give. I love you and thank each of you for all that you have done for me. I hope that all your activities will go well for you. Remember where the help really comes from. Dad, take care of your self OK :) If you ever need anything, let me know, I'm a servant of the Lord, and want to serve. I'm good here, and the work goes on!
con amor para siempre su hermano hijo y misionero
Elder Grover