9/22/2009

Guatemala - September 22, 2009

Hey mom and familia, sorry i could not write yesterday, we had things to do. So I'm with the zone leaders today writing to tell you I'm fine, and you have nothing to worry about. You had a question about president? That's really weird that he has not gotten in contact with you, he is really an awesome and powerful servant of the Lord, I like him a lot, and have a lot of respect for him. Today he came all the way to Malacatan just to talk to our zone, it was awesome! The mission is changing; well, all the Central American missions are making some big changes. We are living in a very critical time, and the Lord is giving us the chance to prepare. I'm so happy to be here in the mission field. So, it sounds like the familia is doing good, and you all are working hard in your activities. I pray that you all will have the Holy Ghost to guide you and protect you. You should all prepare for General Conference in two weeks! I'm so excited to hear the prophet and the twelve again, it is a big blessing. So, I'm fine in my new area. We still don't have all that we need to be comfortable, but we are happy and working hard. I get along with my companion really well, we both have the same desire to serve with all we can, and that is what we are going to do. I thank you all so much for your prayers, they are very important to me and this work. I love you all with all my heart, God bless you!
Con Mucho Amor Para Siempre
Elder Grover