Hey familia, how are you all doing? It sounds like you got the RM all settled in, that's really good to hear. So things are still going fast and all huh? Don't worry, it will be a lot slower with me :) Hey, so I have a lot of questions, I hope that I will find out a little 'cuz I only talk to you all, and no one else, so I feel a little out in the dark some times. OK, Jesse played Kanab again, or someone else? Jade took tenth, where? Jens is playing football or running? And McKady is running? How are McKady and dad healing up? You said that dad and Jordan had doctor appointments, how did that go? How are things with your new calling, mom? When is Candice going to have the baby? Is it a boy or girl? Have you got the package and pictures, and the e-mail of pictures? Have you heard from my mission president? How are all of you doing on your reading of the Book of Mormon? :) Now I will answer your questions, I'm good... really, I'm fine. I got over a few little sicknesses, and am working hard. Elder Snow is doing better, I think that he will go to Xela, and I will stay in the area for another month, but we will see how it all goes in two weeks. Happy anniversary Mom and Dad! How many years? Happy Birthday to you, Jens and Kristy, have a good one! Y ser felices! Not much news to tell, but I do have scripture for dad, D&C 109:22; tell me your feelings on it. I hope all is going good for you all and that you always remember to put God first, and he will help you. I thank each of you for your prayers and love and all that you have ever done for me. I also want to ask forgiveness for my short comings and contentions that we may have had in the past. I know the importance of families, and that they are really forever. Until next week. . .
Love Elder Grover





