So, how are y'all? It sounds like you all are having a good time there, and staying busy, that is great! So sorry about yesterday, it was change day, so I was in a bus all day. Now I'm here in Malaktan zone, the state is San Marcos, and my area is on the border of Mexico. It is a small branch again, but we are opening it; there have not been missionaries there for seven months, so ya crazy we had to carry everything in on this little road and our house is really cool just empty we have nothing... but it is awesome. My companion has been out 5 months and is from Mexico, so I don't speak any English now, it is a thing of the past. It is pretty hard, but aki estamos! So last Saturday we had a baptism, and I hope that I can go back to my old area and baptize the family we were teaching - we will see what happens. Elder Snow is going to train. The 15th is their Independance Day here in Guatemala, so things are kind of mixed up right now. It might take longer to get letters because we are out in the middle of nowhere, but I will still write! I need to find the post office, but first we just have to find other stuff like beds, water, and gas to cook food - oh, and food! But we are going to do all that today; we will be fine, don't worry about me. So, I imagine there will be lots of questions, but you are going to have to wait till next week because we live a ways away from the city, the name of the area is La Batalla. Man, this change is hard, I was not expecting it to be so hard. I really liked my old area and it was hard to leave. But this is going to be a big adventure, this is what it's all about, I hope that we can serve the Lord well here. But I love you all, and may God's blessings pour out to you. He lives, and this is his work and his glory!
con amor,
Elder Grover





