Buenas! A
lot has been going on sorry that I didn't write very much last week, it all just went blank. I really did have a good letter too - sorry! So, two weeks ago Elder Snow was in the hospital; he had surgery three months ago, and the problem came back. But we are all better now, and we had a really good week last week, so the Lord is blessing us. We didn't get a baptism this month, so we are down, but with sickness, you just have to take care of that problem first. We are teaching a family that is really cool, and I hope that the dad stops drinking. Also, our resent convert is looking for a job to
provide for her two kids. She has one option to stay in town and be able to go to church, the other is to go to
Mexico for 15 day
shifts and not go to church. We are praying that she will get the job in town. So the mail thing - I have been getting mail, the fastest is pouch; packages average three weeks, and the normal mail for letters is about five weeks or more. I
don't know why, but two weeks ago I got a package and like five letters from Tamra, and I had not heard from her in like a month (tell her thanks). Anyway, pouch is the fastest. I got the letter from dad that he wrote like just after
McKady's seizure; how are Dad and
Mckady? So, you are all busy, that is really good. We just have to attack one thing at a time and ask for help and God will give it. Prayer is so important, that is the biggest part for us is to get people to pray. God is just waiting to help or give an
answer. So
remember to pray and read the
scriptures, have family home evening and go to church. I know it is so much easier said than done, but I
promise as a
servant of
Jesus Christ, that he will bless you
according to your
faith. I read in
D&C 107 that we have to learn our calling; we all have a calling in this life, we need to learn it, live it, and fight through it. Christ had the roughest one, so he can help us though ours. I testify that he is our Savior and
Redeemer. I hope that all your things that you all have to do will all work out, I pray for you all and may the Lord watch over all of us and always be with us.
con amor su misionero,
Elder Grover ( Gro-b-er ) :)
Elder Grover and Elder Snow - seeing the light?

