7/21/2009

A bad scare, and a miracle. . .

Last week the Elders Grover's sister, McKady had a really bad seizure - first one in her life - and we almost lost her. For details go to http://kennyamber.blogspot.com. When the missionaries found out about what had happened, this was their response:

Elder J.J. Grover wrote:
We are so blessed to have her still alive! I give thanks to God for keeping her alive. Life is so short, and we are so small, but I know and testify that there is a God and he loves each of us individually and personally. We have trials in our life to test and try us, and to push us to the very limits, to push us to our knees. We are candidates for celestial glory together as a family; we can not, and must not, give up faith in that. As a family we must turn together to our Savior, and he will help us. Mckady, our Savior has felt your pain. I testify that he is with you, and his love is what kept you alive. I love you so much! Have faith! Everyone Tengan Fe! I am so grateful and still shaking, but this is a miracle! The road ahead will not be easy, but God has given a mighty miracle for us, and I know that he has a plan to help us though the rest. I love you all, you are all in my prayers, especially you Mckady, I love you! I want updates every week, and I will write some letters. Remember God is there to help, turn to him in prayer and scripture study.
With love,
Elder Grover

Elder Jordan Grover wrote:
Please read Mark 5:36. You gave it once to me, and I carry it always. I know that you are in Gods hands. God Bless. I love you, and pray for you.
Forever,
Elder Jordan Grover