7/15/2009

Guatemala - July 13, 2009

Why hello! Andy and Alicia already had their baby! Wow, time is flying by! A few missionaries in my zone are leaving at the end of this change and the next , hard workers but they start talking about being home it is like, man be quiet I'm trying to stay focused! But I'm good there, my problem is the language, I'm suffering in that area and none of the missionaries or members have any confidence in me, so it is a shut down everyehere. We are going to have a baptism on Saturday though, and her brother is driving all the way from Guatemala City to baptize her, we are so exited! I have been so blessed, thank you for your prayers and all, I know the Lord is carrying me. So, I thought about a scripture for you, it is in Alma 56; yes, the story of the stripling worriers. They were taught by their parents, not just by word, but by example, the covenant that the dads ¨made and kept¨ and the ¨firm testimonies of their mothers¨ made a strong faithful son of God able and willing to fight for the right! We are in a battle of good and evil and little Stetson is going to be one of those stripling worriers in not very long. I hope you had a good birthday, McKady! And also, if you guys can tell my older brother Happy Birthday from the real down south! I'm good down here, and still working hard, I love you all and always remember to put God at the first of everything, and he will help you, I promise! Pray and read, and follow the profeta, he shows the way! I love you all put a smile on!
Until next week, con amor,
Elder Grover