7/07/2009

Happy 4th of July from Guatemala!

Hey, how are ya'll? Sounds like life is cruising for you all! I'm so happy for you all, man, tell Jordan to not get baggy. My new DL is, he is heading home on the fourth of Agosto. Yeah, Elder Snow is my companion, and we are working hard and having a good old time. We have a baptism date set for the 18th. We are so excited, we found her contacting, but she has a brother that lives in Guatemala city and he is going to come and baptize her, we are stoked and blessed. We were told that Guatemala has the stiffest people in all central America for accepting the gospel, but the Lord is blessing them and us! So, iIhave a question, have you been getting my letters? Also, I sent some pictures, have you got them by chance? If you could send some pictures so I could put them in my scriptures, that would be great. Everyone asks me if I have any, and I have to say no, cuz I don't have any with me. Anyway I want to wish someone a Happy Birthday! McKady, I hope you have a great day! You are going to be 12 right? Anyway, smile big and don't grow up too fast okay? So, I got the conference talks, and I want you all to read the one from the prophet in the priesthood session, ¨Be Your Best Self¨, it is really good for the holders of the priesthood, but I also think it would be great for home evening - for the whole family! Just remember that we have a prophet to guide and direct us on the earth; it is a huge blessing, and we need to follow him. Hey, give me Jordan's mailing address, and tell me if you think it would be worth trying to send something. So, I hope all is great and you are all happy. I love you, and your Father in Heaven loves you. So keep praying to him in faith! I promise he hears your prayers! Thanks for your love and support and prayers!
Until next week con amor,
Elder Grover