Hi Mom,
WOOOOOWW:) A new baby boy in the family! That is so awesome!!!!!! I am so excited!!!! That is so cool. So grateful everyone is doing ok and all are healthy, ahh, I am excited. That is really awesome that you guys are getting snow, God really does answer prayers, I know that for a fact. Like, I prayed every night and morning for the health of this new precious gift in our lives, and God answered that prayer! Thank you so much for the pictures, they are wonderful, thank you, thank you. Jedidiah Clark Grover, that is quite a name to live up to, I know some really amazing men who have those names. And think of it like this, he is going to be the next Elder Grover. Elsie is so great, she will be a wonderful older sister. So I already decided, and I am going to help him: 4 time state champ wrestler and bronc rider. I don't know what you guys see, but when I saw the pictures that is what I saw, and of course a wonderful future missionary. He has that dark hair, wow that is a good looking kid. Congrats, that is very exciting, send my love!
So, quick news update, we just found out that on the 24 of April the Argentina mission we be so pleasured to have an apostle of our lord and savior Jesus Christ come and talk to us and to the members here in this part of the Lord's kingdom, we just dont know who yet... well, the office elders and president know but we don't, and they wouldn't tell us. Oh well, I am super excited none the less. So we will get to listen to conference and then little bit later have an apostle come! So Awesome:)
This week we had some interesting things happen, first, one of our investigators moved and we don't know where to. This in not good because she was so excited and looking so forward learning more about the church...it was rough. Then, this really awesome family we were teaching separated and the guy moved out. Then 3 of our really good investigators have very strong addictions to things that are not healthy for our bodies...it is really sad, but the Lord will help them. Right now we are teaching this lady named Silvia, and she loves the story about Joseph Smith. She is single and has 3 kids, so things are looking really good there. This week we really need to spend some time and find some new people, through the Spirit of course, that is the only way that anything can be done.
Oh, so I bought a kilo of ice cream! I ate half of it before the fast, which wasn't good...then I ate the other half after the fast...that wasn't good either, but the ice cream was amazing.
I had the amazing opportunity to attend church this week, well, I have the amazing opportunity to attend every week, but this week was special because I got to listen to everyone and their testimonies, my own personal testimony was strengthened because of the ones I got to listen to yesterday. It was really amazing, and like awesome participating in the sacrament, what an amazing experience that is every week.
I want to share with you some of what I was able to learn in my studies this week. I spent a lot of time thinking about the song "I Need The Every Hour", it goes something like this if I am not mistaken, I need thee, oh I need thee, every hour I need thee, oh bless me now my savior, I come to thee. Something like that, I can't remember too well. Then it got me wondering on our need for a savior, how much we need our savior every day, hour, minute, and second of our everyday lives. In Romans 3:23 it says all men sin, and in Alma 34:15 and 2 Nephi 2:6-8 it kind of talks about our Savior and how through the atonement we can be come clean. Then in Mosiah 3:19, it is so amazing, just really hits the spot, how we need to put off the natural man, the natural man is an enemy to God, all of the desires of man and flesh is against God, everything, only through the spirit are we able to change that. And the atonement of Jesus Christ we can become like a saint. We need to become like a child and be humble and meek and willing to do all that our Father in heaven wants us to do. And in 2 Nephi 4:16-19 is the icing on the top because we are all imperfect, and in this part Nephi, an obedient, perfect, amazing prophet is saying how it pains him for the wrongs he has done, and but he has trusted in God, that is what we need to do. We are going to mess up a lot and do some wrong things, and like in the first verse in the Book of Mormon when Nephi says, be afflicted in much, we are going to face problems and hard times but we just need to put our trust and faith in the Lord. That is why we need Him every hour, and I know we do. I also know that he will be with us every hour, all we need to do is ask. This church is true, God lives, and his son did atone for our sins. I know I am not perfect and will continue to makes mistakes, but through my savior all will be right.
I want all of you to take time and ponder with the new special gift we have in our life. To think about the wonderful plan of salvation our Lord has given us, it is crazy to think that just not too long ago little Jed's spirit was with our Father, it is a beautiful and miraculous thing. He has the opportunity and challenge to take on this crazy world we live in. But he has the great privilege to have wonderful parents who are going to help him know what the purpose of this life is, which is to live and grow and live the gospel, which leads to eternal life. It is so amazing, this wonderful thing we have.
Mom, send my love to my new nephew and the the rest of the family. Mom, I love you, I want you to know how special you are in my life and in the life of all the others. Have a wonderful week and enjoy the snow. I got a quick story yesterday, well while we were working, well let's just say only like 5 to 10 percent of my clothes were dry, and I will tell you this...it was not raining. It is so weird, I haven't had my summer end, it just gets hotter and hotter. Kids here are starting to go back to school too. It was funny, we were eating with this family and the girls had their school clothes out and they were just covered with Justin Biber, they like him here...I told them he was ugly and sounded like a girl, it was funny. Anyway, have a wonderful week:)
Love Elder Grover
PS Tell dad I have a letter for him, I just need to send it, and that means finding where in my little pueblo I can send it.. but I also have one for McKady. But I hope all is great with everyone, that school is great and life and all that wonderful stuff. Just know I am doing good, really, good just need to get better with my Spanish, like I am not fluent, but I can talk to people and know what they are saying and reply back, not perfect, but it is coming so no worries. I've got time to get there and talk like an Argentine. Once again, I love you all and hope all is well, and that church things are going great. And yeah, love you all, have a wonderful week. Mom, if you ever get down remember 2 things, God loves you and that you have a missionary in Argentina who loves you very much!
and take care of the new little guy :)





