Como estan todo? Espero que todo es super maga contra bein! Quiere a saber como lo fue mi semana? Hmmm como simpre fue muy bueno, pero tenemos experiancias muy intrasante, con meiembros y nuestro investigators y tambien con otro persons in nuestro area, pero escribrie en ingles por que le quiero entender todo :)
Anyways, yeah my week has gone by way, way fast! This week flew by, but it was very good. Like every week we have some difficult times, but they make us stronger and better, that is what we want in this life is to be the best we can be.
Wow, santa vaca!!!! It is spring break already? Where did the time go, seems just like yesterday we had spring break...crazy! Anyway, I hope all are enjoying the spring break and have fun plans to do fun things. I do, I get to teach the Gospel, which is awesome, so I will enjoy this week.
I've got to admit I am really shocked, yeah I remember Mary Nielson, we were friends, I remember talking to her just last year at state wrestling. It saddens me to the core to hear of people taking their own lives because there is so much to live for in this life, it is so wonderful. We have great wonderful things to always look forward to, the main ones are this gospel that we are so blessed to have in our lives, and families, what a wonderful blessing God has given us to have families. Remember to keep her family in your prayers. A conference talk that will help anyone that is struggling is from the April 2014 conference by Elder Holland, it is called "Like a Broken Vessel". It is very sad that happened, because it is just something we can't take back, life is precious. Our savior lives and He loves us and He is merciful. I don't know what was going on in her life, but I know nothing is impossible with the Savior, all is possible. He is our medicine and he will help us in times of trials.
JJ got staff infection? That is crazy, and he wasn't even on the mats. Got to watch out for those spiders, I have so many bites on my body, I don't know if they are spider bites, I think mainly they are mosquito bites. I have constantly had bites my whole time in Argentina, but none have been bad so we are good don't worry:) I am glad to hear that he is doing better! I am glad to hear their little boy is doing great too!!
A note real fast, the cyber where I am writing was playing a country song, oh yeah, country, my companion likes country music too, so sometime we will remiss on the good music. Here they play like the same songs over and over so I have them like memorized. But you can never go wrong with great great church music, it is the best! I love church music, I just wish I could sing better, oh wells, you don't have to sing good to sing, and I am proof of that.
That is good to hear that I write the best letters;) Elder Grover #5, best for last;) Just Kidding, I un chisto no mas. But I am grateful that you like them mom, it pleases me, in Spanish that would be me gusta.
We had a very interesting experience happen to us this week, very sad and just interesting, I can't say all that happened because in this story we were told a story, a very personal story. Anyways, so I don't know if you remember me telling you about the recant convert in our area who is so awesome and very, very converted to the Gospel. Anyway, she has a daughter that is 19 years old, but she has never gone to church because she has to work every single Sunday during church. So we having been passing by and teaching her, but she just has this obstacle with work and it is difficult. But her mom, during the lesson, was just telling us how much she wants to help her kid,s and it scares her that they won't live their lives right so that they will be with her in the celestial kingdom, and that is all she wants. She is amazing, she would do anything for the church and her family. But anyway, she left the room to do something so it was just her kids sitting there; her daughter was like really sad so we are like, "what's up? what is going on?", and she was like, "I will show you". So she goes inside and gets a paper and shows us... it said + positive... yup, she is pregnant.. bomb shocker. She didn't tell her mom, and didn't want to and we told her she needed to. Anyway, the next day it is like 8 at night and we are just finishing a lesson and the mom calls us, in tears, asking if we could come over. We go over and it turns out that the mom just came home that day from work and just asked her because she said she just had a mothers knowledge and knew, so I hope the girl doesn't think we told her mom! But anyways, her mom found out, and was in tears, but she made us really good hamburgers even though she was sad and stressed, they were amazing! Anyways, that is beside the point, she was just crying and thinking that it is her fault because she was bad mom, which isn't true at all, and we told her that. Then she tells us her whole life story, with all her struggles; now me and my companion and her mom are the only people who know this story. To sum it up, the guys are jerks here and she has been through 3 . . . horrible stories. But telling us helped her feel better and we helped her understand agency, forgiveness and the atonement. It is so weird that the Lord would call 19 year old boys to people like this, but I promise it is by His power and His spirit that any of it is possible. So she is doing better, and hopefully her daughter will seek the help and the gospel through all of this. That is why we are here! That is one story for you, but other than that is was a good week, and we are excited to see what happens this week. Being a missionary is really interesting and really awesome, I love it a lot.
I want to talk a little about my studies because they were awesome. So I get to read a chapter in the Book of Mormon every day, it is so amazing, but then I really take it and study it so I can learn more. Anyway, this week I read Alma 23 through 27, in chapter 24 it is so amazing, it is when the anti-Nephi-Lehi's bury their weapons in the earth. Then they just laid down and prayed when the Lamanites came and killed them, and from that more where converted. They would rather die than commit sin, I think that is a lesson we all need to learn to try with every ounce of our being not to sin. In chapter 5 it is just talking about how the Lord keeps his promises, everything he says he does. Then in 26 it is also very amazing, when Ammon is just giving all glory to God, because it is so true, everything comes from God so all glory should go to God. It talks about how they passed through a lot of trails, but still had the greatest joy, all thanks to our Lord. Then in chapter 27 when the people of Ammon go into the land of the Nephites and they continue to be honest and faithful in their covenants with the Lord, they are great examples of faith and courage! The Book of Mormon is so so amazing! I am also reading Jesus the Christ, and I love it and encourage all to read it, it is so amazing.
I hope all have a wonderful week and that JJ gets to feeling better, and that your spring break will be awesome. Mom, I love you forever and ever, I hope and pray every day for you. You are the best, give my love to everyone.
Love your son, son for all eternities:) Elder Grover





