Hello, Hello,
Things here in Wilmington are going great, other than having church canceled again yesterday, that sure does not help with the progression of the
work, oh well. The reason they cancelled was because we had a crazy storm come through, just a one
day thing. Saturday night the ground was clear and the weather was warm and Sunday we wake up to ice followed by snow, so now we have 4 or 5 in. of snow on the ground
again. Everyone here freaks out over a little weather like this, its
actually not that bad, and we actually used the day to visit some people who are far out of town, it really wasn't that bad! But either way I sure would have
rather had it hit you guys in Blanding, you need it way more than this place
does. I guess I better stop praying for you guys to get some moisture,
because it might be getting misinterpreted to getting more here :) It sounds
like things are nice and busy there at home, I hope everything goes well, I
keep you all in my prayers. The next load of missionaries will be
coming out soon. Yeah, I know about the trying to get to Brazil thing, I have 2
Elders in my district (they are actually companions) that are called and waiting
to go to Brazil, and I think have been out for more than 6 months; no
sign of their visas coming soon either. So, just pray for Jens not to go
there, or on that case you could and he will probably get to spend most of the
time in the states, just like you would want it to be! Haha, yeah I
shouldn't joke about that stuff like that, but that's what came to my head :) But anyways, keep hanging in there! I love you, the lord loves you and will always be
there for you when you trust in him! Thanks for all you do for me! Love you
Mom!!!
Love Elder Jade Merlin Grover
P.S. Man, Jordan 's
Dance team is coming down, that is so cool! That should be really fun, I hope
that the community will give it the support that it should get! I would go if I
could :)





