Hello Hello!
It sounds like thing are changing all over the place back at home, I
wouldn't even know where I was at if I was home! You know, one thing that is
really, really hard for me is change, well it still is, but I have
learned that a lot of good can come out of it! God can't help us grow if we are
just staying at the exact same spot, right? But yeah, things are good here. Boy, the warm days have been nice, I am super excited to have another summer, I
think I like the work a little better when its warm, but either way there is
nothing better then serving the Lord right? So they took Jesse out of the
Missionary work, huh? Man that must be hard, but I guess his strengths are needed
in another phase of the work of salvation, God Knows what is the best for us
and others. And that goes for every thing we do, we just need to let go of what
we want and be happy with what we get because he knows us better and knows where we will do the most good.
So, I have a question, what does Rocky Mountain Home Care do? I know where you
are talking about, but I never really knew what it was. I guess that shows you how
much I know about things. But yeah, I cant think of anything I am
in need of, I may need some medication before long! I sould be good for a
couple weeks, but you never know, I may be transferred. I am thinking I
will have another transfer with Elder Ziegler, but you never know, I thought that
with my last companion. And for some reason the members here think my time here
is running short. Its an awesome place to be, I've grown to love it! But yeah,
stay strong, and keep the faith! I love you Mom, You are amazing!
Love, Elder Jade Merlin Grover





