Hello, Hello,
Sounds busy and crazy at home! Change is not fun, but in the long
run it helps us grow! That is different than out here, not much has changed. But
it may be all turned upside down with next week being transfers. In many
ways I don't want to leave Wilmington, I have really grown
to love some of the families here, which, like my last area, will be hard to leave, but for the work to get up and going here they need
someone that is not all involved in the drama of the branch! Not that I want to
be involved, but as missionaries we just get all the info from all sides, as involved as we are! But anyways, I'm alive and well, don't worry about
me, you have a lot to deal with at home. With your work, my guess
was pretty close, I was thinking Home Heath Care, and you know what, I was
right :) You will do really good though, I'm excited for you! Don't
worry, you will do great! Love you Much!
Love Elder Jade Grover
P.S. It's exciting to here that Jens is excited to come out! It's the best
thing he could ever do! But also remember to enjoy the last bit of school as well while you have it, don't be too rushed, it will
come sooner than you know it!





