3/18/2014

Ohio - March 10, 2014

Good Morning!

Well, I bet that everyone is moving slow again this morning with it being Spring Break and all. Man, I am enjoying the spring time weather we have had here the past couple of days, it just makes me want to get out and get some work done! But, I hear that its going to snow again tomorrow. My companion is stoked about that, he is very much like me except for one thing, and that is that he likes the cold. Talking about tomorrow though, guess what? I'm going out of the mission boundary, with the whole zone, so don't worry :), we are going to go to the Columbus, Ohio Temple! I am super excited, its been quite sometime since I have been able to go to the Lords house. But its even better because I thought I would have that much more time before I was able to go! Things sound really exciting there at home, and just so you know, I already knew that Jordan was a Stud! I'm really glad that he had the opportunity to show the community what he has been doing, he is one heck of a go-getter! I wish I could have been there to watch! But yeah, things are going really good here, I was able to have a very good talk with President Porter yesterday at a Mission Fun day thing, which was why I didn't write then, but I think he was able to help me out, as I strive to do the best work I can! Love ya Mom, take care and Keep the Faith!


Love, Elder Jade M. Grover