2/27/2014

Ohio - February 24, 2014

Good Morning,
I know its not morning anymore, but that's what I wanted to say; and besides, all the days run into one out here as a Missionary, so sometimes I have no idea what time of day it really is, haha.  No, I'm not that oblivious, but time really is different. Sometimes it goes way fast and others times it seems like it couldn't go any slower. But yeah, life is good. The members here take really good care of us, so I couldn't ask for a better area. Man, its crazy to think that here in a few months the boys in Jens's grade will be out serving while I am out here! I guess after you hit a point, 2 years in age really isn't that much. Maybe Jens will get sent out to the greater Ohio Cincinnati Mission and I'll get to be his trainer or something, now that would be something! Not likely, but it would be very funny. It doesn't sound possible, but you never know, one of the first assistants when the mission change happened had a younger brother come to the mission as a visa waiter from Brazil, it could happen! It sounds like its a good thing I'm in the states, I'm good not to have to fear the scary things that could happen out there in the rest of the world.  But I'm also glad there are tougher people out there than me!  But anyways, I got my contacts, so we are all good there. Thank you so much Mom, I love you!


Love Elder Jade Merlin Grover