4/15/2014

Ohio - April 7, 2014

Good Afternoon!

Things are really good here, raining today, not the funnest thing in the world, but I can't complain! I wish I could send it home though, we don't need it as much as you do there! Well, Jesse sent me a picture of his missionary work back home. That is so cool to think that our home is being used like the prophets are instructing, open for the missionaries. Jesse also said that one of the sisters got her visa to Brazil. The Elder that was in my district flew into Brazil last Tuesday. The other one, who is also waiting for a visa to go to Brazil, got transferred, but not to Brazil. He went north, up to the top of the mission, Fort Wayne Indiana. Then the biggest surprise was the new missionaries that came, we have a set of Sisters now! The branch is so excited, the work will really pick up now, we needed some change and the Lord blessed us with some. It will be the first time I am in a district with sisters, so its going to be interesting. Our district went from being a far out district of two sets of Elders, and now, so its not a double date, the Sister training leaders are also in our district, I guess that is what they call a Sistrict. But yeah, Conference was great, wasn't it? After one of the Talks in the priesthood session one of the members told me why that talk was needed. What's with this stuff going on with a big group of women protesting about getting the priesthood? Yeah, that was a little upsetting, I guess that shows the signs of the times. I sure wish that inside the Church wouldn't fight against the church, as having to deal with the rest of the world constantly fighting against us is bad enough. But yeah, back to the good stuff, I hope you watched the Saturday sessions, they where awesome!  And, as always Elder Holland gave a great talk. So I need to guess where Jens will be going... it would be funny if he got sent to Cincinnati, but I doubt it, I do think it will be this way though! Kentucky, yep that's it! Isn't it the Kentucky, Louiville (or however it is spelled)? Right next to me, anyways I hope you all have a wonderful week, Love you Mom!

Love, Elder Jade Merlin Grover