Sounds like things in Blanding are going very Good! Have we got any
more snow yet? I am kind of wishing that I could just send the snow home. But then, with just a little bit of snow here the whole world shuts down. I have
never seen the kids miss so much school for freezing or snow days. And that
goes for Church too, one week they canceled all of church and then yesterday they sent everyone home early. I just can't
ever remember that happening back home, very weird! But, the branch is very
spread out, but they should still keep it going for those that are close. Oh well, it's just hard for us because we revolve around church so it makes
things hard. State is this week huh, tell Jens Good Luck, and to tear it
up! Show them what Grovers can do! Also tell him to stay well, none of this getting
sick stuff. Oh, and guess what?... Talking about the new temple, we just got
told that we will be able to go out of the mission
to go to the temple ! And since it is a little temple, they told us to have our families send our temple clothes
out! Yeah, we are pretty excited about that! It would be really cool
to be able to go with our converts, but I think it will just
be missionary temple trips as zones probably but hey, it's still
awesome. But yeah, things are good here, Julie and Skyler's baptism is this
week, and all is good with that. There are two more weeks of the transfer, this week and next, so you would be good to send the contacts if you
wanted. Thanks for all the support and prayers, I know that is how I can
continue to work like I should. Love you Much!
Love Elder Jade Merlin Grover
P.S. I will keep an eye out for Elder Bradshaw; it sounds familiar
but I can't put a face to the name, if you know what I mean :)





