Good Morning Family,
Well Mom I guess Jade is still in me, I had to look back at my last
email to confirm that I really didn't tell you that I got the package! My bad,
I thought I got it in for sure this last time! So yup, I got it, thank you! I also got Dad's letter the other day, I know the lord has a plan, and will bless
us when we trust in him. I love you all and pray for you every day. Things are
good here, we had Stake conference yesterday and it was really good. President
Porter was there, but he didn't speak in conference and then only had a
little bit of time in the work of salvation meeting the night before. We think
that he is really worried about this stake, the Stake President set a really
high goal for baptisms this year, and that got him squirming in his seat at Zone conference. They
really want to get the members to get more involved in the work out
here, it is going to be great. The work here in Wilmington is still going good as
well, Julie is doing great. The first person that I have taught all the
way through that was actually able to quit smoking. God really
is blessing her as she strives to do what's right. Activities there at
home sound good. Good job Jens, give it all you've got, you've got this! And good job Mckady, you are awesome with that dancing! And Mom, you
are amazing! Remember that your son out here in the East loves you! Take care
and trust in our Savior, he is always there for us!
Love Elder Jade Merlin Grover





