8/19/2013

Indiana - August 5, 2013

Good Morning from Indy!

Oh, fair week! It's crazy, but it still is something that I looked forward to every year, even if I was a little immature a few of the years! But what can you say, the past is in the past, and we are in the present so lets make the most of it!  And you know I loved working with the animals! I would be right there doing what I did before in a heartbeat! I guess I shouldn't have spoiled you as much as I did though:) Don't worry too much, it will all work out, it may be crazy but you know what, that is how memories are made so just have fun! And, of course pray and God will always be with you all the way through it! I know that with out a doubt!  That right there with patience through the crazy times and lots and lots of prayers, that is how I survive. We sure need to get that whole going off feed thing figured out, it seems like we have a lot of problems with that, don't worry, we'll get her down one day! But it will be great! So I guess I don't know how many animals we have in it this year? Do we have all the grand kids thick in it? You have to remember to send me a few picture so I don't have to feel completely left out, you know! But, you remember to take care of yourself mom, don't let all the stresses be too much, go into it with a smile and all will be good! Remember that I love you, and thanks for all you do for me! I am so grateful to have a wonderful mom like you!  

Love Elder Grover


P.S. I'm doing well, don't worry about me! The work is great!