8/28/2013

Indiana - August 26, 2013

Hello Mom!
Things here are Great!!! Guess what, we got to hear from an apostle yesterday! Yeah, pretty crazy to have two apostles come to your Mission. Of course it wasn't to the very same Mission, it was two different Missions, but you know, I'm in a different Mission than the one I was in back in March. Yeah, I got to take my first trip to the Ohio, Elder Oaks was in Cincinnati calling a new stake president for one of the Cincinnati stakes and wanted to talk to the Missionaries before having to fly out! It was absolutely amazing! We are lead by true Prophets, without a doubt, and this is God's Church restored to the Earth and nothing Can stop the work from Progressing. What a wonderful time to be living, and what a wonderful opportunity To be involved is such a wonderful work. Well, Transfers are next week, so the schedule of things may be a little Messed up, or may yet even be completely different, who knows. But, I think that both me and Elder Channel will be here another transfer, after talking with President a few weeks ago at Zone conference. It sounded like there was something we have yet to accomplish here. But, if that's not so, I'll tell you where I am at next Wednesday. There is much to be done here, that is for sure, and I know with the Lord's help we will find it! It's good to hear about the rain at home; just a little late for summer time, but I guess we cant complain with what we get, right? I know God will bless those who trust in Him. And holy cow, yes time is flying, already fall! But you know, we'll make it, after the cold it always gets warm. Through the dark hard times, Christ's light will always come to warm and comfort us as we trust in Him and the sacrifice He did for us!  Keep the Faith, Love ya Mom!


Love Elder Jade Merlin Grover