Hello there Mom and Family
Holy cow is time going Fast? Just a few more days and I'll be
out 7 months! Crazy, before you know it you will have to deal
with grouchy old Jade again, along with everyone else :) But I'm
glad that I was missed over the weekend, I sure missed being there! The animals
and the fair are just part of me, it would be very hard to get it out of
me! So even if you have a rough year here and there, the memories that are made by the kids make up for it all! So, how is having a big old Senior
Football player around? Tell him to remember to have fun in all he does, it
goes way too fast. Then, before you know it you are out a few miles from home
trying to talk to people that don't always really like you very much; but there
are those that have been prepared and are just waiting, we just have to be
obedient and faithful and we will be able to find them and help them on their way to Christ, and his Gospel. Its way exciting, the wave is making it out this
way! In our stake they are planing to have two or three sets of
Missionaries in every ward, and they are trying really hard to get the members
out and involved as much as they possibly can. Things are just going to explode, it's so wonderful. The reason you haven't got any info from the mission may be
because they are way too busy with their numbers, I really don't know what they
need them all for. Back in the old Mission
we only had to report our weekly actual numbers, then we had to report twice a
week, then every day, and now they just added reporting all of our Goals too! And
when we don't have good enough goals we get a call asking why, just a
little irritating! But that's what our leaders want us to do and they know what's
best. I hope that all is well at home, and that all will go well with school
and everything coming up! I am doing well; crazy, but I guess that is how life
is everywhere, right! Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful day, Love you Mom!!!
Love, Elder Jade M. Grover





