8/19/2013

Indiana - August 19, 2013

Hello Mom!!! and Family!

Well, it sounds like things here are most definitely not as Crazy as it sounds like things are back at home! I'm not sick, nor so I have blisters on my feet, so I must be doing good! I did have a little bit of a runny nose earlier in the week, but I'm just doing so good nothing can get ahead of me! I guess I better knock on wood, it might catch up with me! The work is going really well though, we are teaching a young lady, and we finally were able to get her out to the church last week for a tour and scripture class, but we still weren't able to get her there on Sunday! She had gotten all ready and everything, but the ride we had for her called before and some guy picked up and told them that she was busy and would not be able to come to Church today! Yeah, the rest of the people in her crazy house and circumstance of living don't like the church very much. We also were teaching a quadriplegic guy, one of the recent converts' sons, but he has been sick lately and we haven't been able to see him lately.  But back when we started teaching him, while his parents were on vacation somewhere, he drove his wheel chair all the way to church, like over 2 miles. Wow!  Very good guy though! The ward is small, but the people are really good people, I hope that we will be able to help them and get the ward up and growing!

I hope that everything goes well with everyone back at home! Make sure Jens gets healthy, we can't have any more of that being sick stuff, he's got some football to play! Keep pushing forward though and stick close to the Lord and He will help provide! If I only learn one thing, that's it, no matter how hard it gets the Lord will always help us through, if we but give it to him. I hope that you can get those feet of Mckady's healed up so she can get out there running with the Grover name! But through it, all remember the most important thing is to make sure we continue to strengthen our faith in Christ all the time and He will bless us and help us through it all! Remember I love you and pray about you all, very often! Love you Mom!


Love, Elder Jade Merlin Grover