7/30/2013

Indiana - July 29, 2013

Well, I'm alive and well, even if it appears that I'm in the uncharted lands of the Cincinnati Ohio Mission!  The reason you may not have heard from the mission might be because everyone is all loaded down with all the numbers that have to be reported now, haha! Yeah, that's one thing that is for sure, President Porter really likes numbers and data. But he seems like a really good guy; a lot of work will go on with his dedication and motivation, so nothing bad will come from that! My last area, the great city of Richmond, Indiana, got another set of elders this last transfer. For me it was super exciting, but it also was not good at the same time. Here in Connersville we used to have a full time car, and well now we don't. The second set of missionaries in Richmond is going to get it every other week. That's good though too, now I get to get back on my bike! The bad part is that all the plans that we had for this transfer went down the drain, we can't go out to the neighboring towns to work, but o-well we'll do what we've got to do. But the work is pressing on! It is so exciting to hear all about the excitement for people heading out on missions, there is a lot to be done! We don't see a lot of missionaries going out here, well we did in Richmond, but yeah, there is no youth in Connersville, so no-one going with calls out here.  And that's why we are out to help strengthen the ward and help the people here come closer to Christ, and thus the Lord calls more missionaries! Holy cow, already fair time, back to school, where does time go? Then to think that I've already been out 6 months - Crazy! Isn't it still February, and I just got out here! Well, I guess its not cold enough to be February, but that's sounds like what time it should be, right! But it sounds like all is going well at home, I always love to hear how things are! Talking about that, I got Taylor and Brooki's wedding announcement today, just a couple weeks away! Holy cow, we're getting old! Super cool! Well, remember I love you all, and wish the best for you all! Love you Mom!

Love, Elder Grover


P.S. P-days will be Mondays except for transfer weeks and then they will be on Wednesday