9/10/2013

Indiana - September 4, 2013

MOM!!! and Family

Well, I will be in the good old Town of Connersville, Indiana from one more transfer. I think that this transfer will be really awesome, I think that will will really be able to pick things up and we will have a lot of success. We do have a lot of people that are really happy that we weren't shipped out, so that is good! We had a really awesome miracle last night - we have been teaching Dustin and Heather Harsh, who have been taught by the missionaries that are in Connersville for about 2 and a half years now, and you know we constantly joke with them, when are you going to be dunked. Well anyways, that past few days things really came to the wires and Dustin decided he needed to get baptized, he couldn't keep waiting around for Heather, he needed to set the example. But he wanted to get it done now and before either of us left, he says that always when he gets close, one of the Missionaries leave and he starts all over again. So we pulled together a surprise Baptism on the Ward! And we have a baptism planed for this next weekend as well (Sandy) if everything works out! They found her just before I came into the area, so we pretty much have been able to teach her everything! Crazy to have them right next to each other after the weeks and weeks of not much happening! But it was really cool, it was Elder Channels First Baptism, and well My second! We are hoping that we can keep the fire! Anyways, I'm doing great, I hope you have a wonderful week, love you Mom!

Love Elder Jade Merlin Grover