Hello Mom, and everyone,
I am really sorry for not writing yesterday. I'm alive, I promise everything is good. But anyways, the zone got together in Muncie to play b-ball and doge ball, so that kind of missed up the normal schedule for preparation day. I talked to sister Collins yesterday and she said that dad called up worried because I didn't write, I am so sorry! I am really doing fine here, don't worry, things are great. Sister Collins wanted me to tell you that the interviews with President Collins are tomorrow, not Thursday, I don't know why, but I guess just to correct the mix up!
Anyways, do you want to hear a funny? You know how I asked for you to send more stamps? Well, I had just used one side of each of those slips, and did not even know there was stamps on both sides :) So yeah, I haven't been writing a ton of letters to everyone, there is not time for that. So don't worry, I still have plenty of stamps, it was just a little Jade thing to do to liven things up :) But anyways it's so good to hear from you. I hope that all is well. I know that things will all will all work out, God will be with you as you have faith in him. And on a side note, I pray all the time for him to be with you all. Make sure that my little Elsie is doing good, she is such a precious little one, my prayers and love are with her! Her parents are still house looking huh, well that would be a good one!
The weather here is so crazy, one day it's raining, one it's like 50 degrees, and the next day it is snowing and freezing! I don't ever know what it's going to do! It is most definitely not Utah. I hope that it will start to warm up for the tracksters! I would so be out running with them right now, I would love to race! So Mckady doesn't want to do distance? Why not? We all know that is where it's at:) But don't worry, being out doing anything is better than nothing!
Guess what, we had our first investigators at church! That was so exciting, remember me telling you about John and Melissa, yeah we got them out to church and 5 of their kids. I really think that they felt the spirit. We went over to their house after and they said really liked it, and are really excited to go next week! I love them so much, and it is such a blessing to be able to help them find the true gospel. The ward really came together to help them too, they have not had much luck with good retention, but I think that they are really excited about John and Melissa. So things are looking really good here in Richmond! Remember that I love you all, and may God be with you every day!
Love, Elder Jade Merlin Grover





