3/19/2013

Indiana - March 18, 2013


Things out here are going great! You know, I bet that you could send the package to my address here, Elder Syrett's stuff has been just fine, so I wouldn't worry about it.  Before I just wasn't use to the crazy lifestyle that is here in the area of Richmond that we live in, but it's not bad enough for people to mess with other people's stuff. It sounds like through the craziness there at home that things are going well, with the Jens and the javelin, that sounds way awesome!  There are some members here that are heavily involved with track (distance), and I told them that I might just show up and practice with them, but my companion wont let me. I really miss track, I just want to be out running competitively again. But I'll survive, missionary work will keep me plenty busy. A cool story though, our new Zone leader, Elder Bert, came to Richmond (he was trained here) and we went around to people he knew, and one of his converts was way out of town and owns a Dairy farm, he is a really cool guy and probably the only active recent convert I know around here. But anyways, he is an amazing guy, very close to the spirit, not quite as much as dad, but it was really nice to have someone out here that made me feel closer to home. And I am supper excited, if I can convince my companion, we might go out and milk cows every other week for some service. Yeah, I finally will be able to be around some cows again :) But yeah, it is really good here, the work is having a rough go, but things are good! I hope every one gets well soon and fast! It is so great to hear from you. I love you so very much, I can't even find the words to describe it! Love you all!
Love, Elder Jade Grover