3/13/2013

Indiana - March 11, 2013

One transfer down; well, one shortened transfer down, I had one less week of training than the regular program gets, so unfair huh? Haha, just kidding, I am right on track with my training, as Elder Syrett says, but IDK, but anyways, it will be all good. So how is the life back home with all that is going on? Is everyone feeling better yet? I've been praying for all of you! How are my animals? Is dad getting help with taking care of everything, or do I need to lay some smack down on Jens?  Well, here we have had several good days of winter - 7 inches of snow, one day of spring yesterday, and woke up to rain this morning. So the weather is not very similar to that in Utah. Along with that, I sure hope that the summer is able to clear up the skies  here, I have only had like 4 or 5 days that haven't been completely cloud covered. But I have been doing really good, so don't worry! We were able to teach a really cool family a couple of times this week, and that was really amazing! God is really out there blessing His children and answering their prayers. It is not an official family yet, but they are planing to get married, which is way exciting because not very many people here get married, it's crazy. But anyways, between the both of them there are 9 kids running around and they range from 12 years old on down, so yeah, crazy! I guess the most crazy part is that Melissa is 27 and John is 21, but I know that they are striving to do what is right, that why God put us in their path. She was having a really bad day, and she just looked up and there we were two guys on bikes.  She said that at that time she really needed something, and we where right there. John wasn't even going to let us in because he has a hard time with how God lets so much bad happen in the world, but he explained that he really felt the spirit while we taught about the restoration. We just met Melissa's mom, and she told us that we were an answer to her prayers for her daughter! It is so amazing! I love being out here and making myself available to be where I need to be to let God use me to accomplish his work! I hope all is well at home, and that we are all able to see God's blessings. I love you mom so much, and love all of you!