Mom!!!
I love Mondays when I finally get to hear from you! It's the best few min.s of the week. Sorry, the instant spell check thing didn't work with how I was trying to spell min.s, I'm glad to have that! It has probably made it so you can actually read what I am trying to get from my mind through these keys onto the screen. But anyways, things are great here in Richmond, IN. The Conference was absolutely amazing, the spirit was so strong and comforted a lot of the feelings that I have been dealing with lately. Yeah, remember little Jade that was scared to death just to knock on the neighbor's door? Yeah, this Elder Grover still is working to overcome little stuff like that. But it is even scarier when my companion keeps telling me that I will be training a greenie just after I finish up my training! Yeah, that is just a little scary. I sure hope that God knows that it would be really hard for me, and doesn't tell President Collins that I'm ready. But anyways, I felt better in the conference. I don't know why because Elder Ballard told us all that we have to be seasoned missionaries, even us that just came in a month ago, but the spirit told me that I will be able to do everything I am supposed to do as I trust in the Lord. But anyways, things sound like they have went well at home. My brother Jesse being home and all, and my little brother going to prom and everything, this is crazy! I hope they are taking care of you for all you do for us! Mom, I love you so very much, always remember that I do! Things are good here, I feel the prayers, and I see God's hand in everything that I do! It's crazy, you know how you hear that when investigators get close to baptism, Satan really gives it to them rough? Yeah, it happens. Grahm Selm, our brother that had a date coming up, well, he won't make that date. He is moving and it's all very complicated. He still wants to get baptized, but things have been rough and he can't do it right now. But we asked him to pray about it, and the spirit tells me he will be baptized very soon. There has been a lot of miracles that we have seen as God tries to tell his children that the way to him is through the gospel that we are sharing. Dad, I got your letter, thank you so much! I miss you all and love you all so very much!
Love, Elder Jade M. Grover
Oh, and Mom, thank you so very much for sending my coat, I was so excited to get that package! You are the best in the world! Thank you for sending the medicine and my ring, it actually fits really well on my middle finger, so you shouldn't have to worry too much about that! But I will take very good care of my coat, it has already been through a trip and my not end up finding me again. What a miracle! And what a blessing to have the most wonderful mother in the world! Love you Mom!!!
Elder Grover





