5/12/2012

California - Monday, April 30, 2012


Dear Family, 
Hey, how are you all doing? It is good to hear that life back home is progressing and going well. Yeah, graduation is coming up here quick, that is really awesome for Jade!  Tell him that I am excited for him and that he will do good in all things. Quick question, I heard a rumor that people can leave on missions at 18 now, is that real or just fake news? Hahah, my English looks so dumb, I just use words that work in Spanish, haha, that is funny, but it's all good. So I have some terific news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can skype home on Mother's day if you want to! Haha, only if you would like of course, haha, but if you would like, then you could send me Jordan's password and stuff, or just make me an account, as long as I have one to use - we can't set them up, that is the rule.  Anyway, I thought that y'all might be excited about that so you can see the handsome young missionary serving out in Sac Town, haha. I got an email from Elder Sharpe, and it sounds like he is doing good too, so the Lord blesses his misionaries - even the two of us, haha!

When is the baby due? There are like 2 of the members in my area here that are just about to pop, haha, they are due in like June. I saw how big they were and I was like, hahaha, Tamra probably looks like that, haha, little things to laugh about, it brings joy to the heart right, haha?

The work here is good, we are still just trying to find people to teach, it is hard to get people to church and baptized if we don't have anyone to teach, but we are hoping to see some miracles here in the next few weeks. Can you believe another transfer has just flown by? Yeah, it is insane, and I am the oldest missionary here at the farm; they were making fun of me cause I turn 14 tomorrow, no one else is over a year, i feel so old!  President Lewis said the church really doesn't give out extentions, so that is out of the question, but I will just have to do work when I get home.  Are there any Spanish families that have moved to Blanding yet, haha? I would have to do lots of tracting to be able to find them right, haha?

Well anyways, I love y'all! Keep up the awesome-ness and going to church and helping those that are not so active in the church come so that all those who have entered into the covanent can recieve the blessings and help them to find their testimony again.

I love you all so very much,
Elder Jesse Grover