Sorry I had to e-mail a little sooner today, our schedule was changed for the day, things in a different place, and so we are emailing earlier than normal. No worries, I am here and alive and all is doing well, just here preparing for changes again, how on earth does time go by so fast? Yeah, it is really insane, I feel like I just got here, and now we have transfers next week! Yeah, and man, the time is just going by so fast, it is unbelievable! I am not prepared for how fast the time is going by, I am just trying to keep up with it all. I hope I can get all the necessary things done, I am trying my best, haha, just trying to spread the word. We haven't seen any baptisms lately here in the branch. but we got an inactive back to church, which was awesome for us. And yesterday he recieved a small calling, it was super awesome! That's like a big thing here to. it's kinda like a baptism helping someone to rekindle that testimony and to move forward. I am glad for the oppurtunity to see joy in all aspects of the work and to see people come closer to Christ. It doesn't matter how it is, baptism reactivation, bearing testimony, its all awesome! We have a lot of promise in our teaching pool right now, but lots of sadness as well. One of our investigators was left by his wife, and another lady seperated from her boyfriend, but that was holding her back from baptism, so we are excited for her and her children and hope to have a baptismal service for them in the near future. Her name is Veronica Campos, and she has lots of potential! We have an appoinment tonight with her and her kids.
Mother's Day is on Sunday, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We get out of church at 4 here, and we will probably do calls at like 5, so most likely 6 at your time, maybe an hour either way, so everyone be there or be square, haha! Just kidding, I am just excited to see y'all again via Skype (blessing in the work), haha! I love you all so much, good luck with region and drill tryouts and life and with all that is going on, new babies, summer, graduation, work, and all of that! This time of year is always so busy, so keep the things of God first and you will see blessings in every aspect of your lives!!! I love you all soooooooooooooooo much!!!
Les Quiero,
Elder Grover





