Dear Family,
Thank you so much for the skype call as well, it was soooooooooooooo good to be able to see you all and see how much everyone is growing up; it is kinda' scary, haha, it will be so different. The time goes way too fast!
So we got transfer calls yesterday, and well, I am staying here and will be training a new missionary, nothing big right, haha! Yeah, so I don't know what his name is, I will find out tomorrow. The other news is that of the 3 companionships in my district, all are training, so that will be 3 new missionaries in my district, haha, how crazy huh? I am pretty shocked, it is pretty crazy! I am super excited, that means I will be here for 2 more transfers, yeah, and there will be no changes in the district next transfer, haha, it will be interesting, haha! I am pretty excited to see how it all turns out. I will let you know more in the upcoming week, when I know more, haha.
The email adress for Elder Carlson is jesse.carlson@myldsmail.net.
I love you all, have a great week, and best of luck with the end of school.
Love ya,
Elder Jesse Grover





