Hello Family, how are you!!!!
So first question, did you know that Uncle Bruce was living out here? Um yeah, well, he is and zi talked to him on the phone last night. He actually doesn't live too far away from were I work, he is pretty close. But yeah, he is helping the missionaries a lot in his ward right now, and they gave him my number. Hopefully we can go out to get something to eat or something, he said he would be willing to help me out too here in the area. Crazy huh?
Well me and my Greenie are doing well, his name is Elder Reid and he is from Sandy, Utah, haha! Remember how I was telling you on Mother's Day that I had never had a companion from Utah, well now I do, he came right after I told you guys that, haha, crazy huh? And he is like my first companion who has played football, he played for Alta high school, like where we played our championship football game, haha! So we can talk sports during lunch and stuff, it is quite nice to have someone to relate to. I think we will have a good 12 weeks, they do a new thing with new missionaries, so I should be with Elder Reid for 12 Weeks. We do this program set up for new missionaries, so there shuld be no transfers for 2 transfers (for me), which will be different, but I think exciting!
School getting out and everything, wow that sounds exciting! And it sounds like state track went well. Jade, remember at least you did your best and improved, that is something to be very proud of. I love you all so much, keep up the good work and know I love ya'!
Love Elder Grover





