Thanks for all the birthday wishes and all! I had a good birthday out here; it was different, that's for sure, really just a regular day. We did get into a disagreement though (they were wrong, we were right type of thing), this guy thought we worshiped Joseph Smith, and we testified and taught and testified, and he was blocked, I think he was a little drunk actually. It was really sad because his kids want to come to church, but he won't let them. When they turn 18, I know they will be baptized. That is the true joy for me, to see the people that want to follow Jesus Christ. I also took a fellow missionary to the office, he was getting a new missionary, Elder Fulks from Lewis, CO (he went to Dolores High School), really close to us, haha, crazy huh? The same day, Sister Mason from my MTC district also went to the office as a trainer, her trainee is from Lima, Peru and doesn't know much English, haha. I also had to say bye to like, my favorite companion, Elder Lopez, who flew home to Florida, and my ZL, Elder Wisner, 2 super great Missionaries. So, the birthday was great!!!!

ELDER LOPEZ, ELDER GROVER, ELDER WISNER
Great other news, I will be getting a missionary straight from the MTC tomorrow. Me and Elder Stone will stay together, but I will be "training" a visa waiter, who is waiting for his visa to come in so he can head down to Mexico. That's exciting right? I am super excited! I guess that makes me a daddy (JJ will know what that means). Yeah, I will get to meet him tomorrow. but sadly I won't know how long I will get to be with him, it just depends on how long it takes for his visa to come in, but I am super super excited to do this! Also, next week I should have his name and what mission he will go to and all that awesome stuff. I love you all so much! I hope all is going well back at home and that you have fun. I can see we keep growing in missionaries from our ward which is super great!!!
Love you all
Elder Jesse Grover
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELDER GROVER!







