Mother, be careful okay, no more hospital trips, that's not good!!!!! Sickness is going around everywhere, I was actually sick last week as well. Elder Stone has been sick all of this week and a lot of the other missionaries and a lot of the investigators have been sick too. There is not a whole lot we can do in this time of year huh, haha, it is in the air. I got mi Hijo, Elder Cooper, from Pennsylvania on Tuesday. This has been a growing experience for me because he is fresh out of the MTC and still fresh learning the language, so it helps me learn as well. Plus he has that greenie fire, so I am hoping to see lots of miracles! No breaks, we have to find the "inspired people"! He has taught me so much of great excitement for the work, and of course he is a red head, haha, so fiery is his middle name, haha! No, he is super chill, he has been at BYU for the past three transfers, and is a math major, far off from me huh, haha. It's all good, me, him and Elder Stone get along, and we put in lots of hours of work. We had a good Sunday with Monica Palacio coming to church and wanting to get baptized on the 24th of March. Yeah, we are so excited, it is a Part Member family, the husband, Jose, was baptized like 25 years ago and went less active awhile after that. When we found him, he said he had just started reading the Book of Mormon a little before that; Prepared, just an awesome family, another one of those that is just like God sent me here and he has prepared them for me and my companions to help. It is really just a beautiful thing to see the gospel change people, first us, second our families back home, and third other people who we were sent to find and help. I just love the work! 1 YEAR out, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This can't be, I just started and now I am on the down hill! This is the part I have been fearing for a long time, they say the second year goes by super duper fast and the first year flew by, do you think that I could get like a 2 year extension? Maybe I will ask Elder L Tom Perry this Thursday; oh yeah, by the way, he is doing a mission conference here this Thursday, so yeah, another GA is coming, how cool :) President Lewis is back here in Cali as our Mission President, so we are hecka excited to have him back here and to see many blessings. I love you all so much! I can testify that this is God's work. I can promise in the name of our Savior Jesus Christ that nobody can disrupt the work, there are people every day that do try to stop it, but they will not be successful. We have the gospel and it will be here until the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. This a very wonderful calling that we have and I know that I am where God wants me and I love it here. I love you all so much.
Love,
Elder Grover
ELDER GROVER AND ELDER COOPER





